السبت، 27 فبراير 2016

love is like a flower quotes

It says Rose and express to you how much Shawki Thread Tools Posting You are the most beautiful flowers and the eyes of the purest water of the sea was born with a love of flowers and the growth of large number of rain beads.
Oahdik beautiful bouquet red and tell you you're occupies space spiritual Now you renewed heartbeat ... I am always eager to hear your voice, especially when I think about and miss you and you are the most important I have of anything and everything .. You are the most expensive Habib not satisfied OTHERS .. You the most beautiful feeling associated with him and Ohssth.

* Ra if removed from the rest of the roses
Woody Ashehgk friendliness between breaths
The eye if removed from the rest of the tears
Blood Bargi Mmtla longing and a sense of
 If roses tend to the right, it means "I"
If the tendency towards the left, it means "you"
If the rose presented with the right hand, this positive answer
If presented with the left hand of Fidel that the negative answer
 Sameh passion his Lord, and I understand the secret of roses
Each perfume smacked them, it was the words of Gosaida
Hmrtha color of my blood, Hokha dolls and Ordi
I do not Asthoah lived Baltmaki Fastad
Behold, I Oahdik love of Hui heavy rain
I am coming deluge that flooded after Rudy




















ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق